Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: WSI - XmlPackage Call - Not passing in runtime params.

mbertulli is offline Senior Member

Default WSI - XmlPackage Call - Not passing in runtime params.

I think I just need some aspdnsf eyes on this one. Probably something silly.

I'm making the following WSI request to my v 8.0.1.2 storefront:

<AspDotNetStorefrontImport>
    <XmlPackage Name="CustomDumpOrder.xml.config" RuntimeParams="OrderNumber=100001" OutputType="CDATA" />
    </AspDotNetStorefrontImport>
    My XMLPackage has a query that looks like:

<query name="OrderInfo" rowElementName="Order">
    <sql>
    <![CDATA[
    select OrderNumber, OrderGUID, ParentOrderNumber, StoreVersion, QuoteCheckout, IsNew, ShippedOn, CustomerID, CustomerGUID, Referrer, SkinID, LastName, FirstName, Email, Notes, BillingEqualsShipping, BillingLastName, BillingFirstName, BillingCompany, BillingAddress1, BillingAddress2, BillingSuite, BillingCity, BillingState, BillingZip, BillingCountry, BillingPhone, ShippingLastName, ShippingFirstName, ShippingCompany, ShippingResidenceType, ShippingAddress1, ShippingAddress2, ShippingSuite, ShippingCity, ShippingState, ShippingZip, ShippingCountry, ShippingMethodID, ShippingMethod, ShippingPhone, ShippingCalculationID, Phone, RegisterDate, AffiliateID, CouponCode, CouponType, CouponDescription, CouponDiscountAmount, CouponDiscountPercent, CouponIncludesFreeShipping, OkToEmail, Deleted, CardType, CardName, CardNumber, Last4, CardExpirationMonth, CardExpirationYear, OrderSubtotal, OrderTax, OrderShippingCosts, OrderTotal, PaymentGateway, AuthorizationCode, AuthorizationPNREF, OrderDate, LevelID, LevelName, LevelDiscountPercent, LevelDiscountAmount, LevelHasFreeShipping, LevelAllowsQuantityDiscounts, LevelHasNoTax, LevelAllowsCoupons, LevelDiscountsApplyToExtendedPrices, LastIPAddress, PaymentMethod, OrderNotes, RecurringSubscriptionID, PONumber, DownloadEmailSentOn, ReceiptEmailSentOn, DistributorEmailSentOn, ShippingTrackingNumber, ShippedVIA, CustomerServiceNotes, RTShipRequest, RTShipResponse, TransactionState, AVSResult, CardinalLookupResult, CardinalAuthenticateResult, CardinalGatewayParms, AffiliateCommissionRecorded, OrderOptions, OrderWeight, eCheckBankABACode, eCheckBankAccountNumber, eCheckBankAccountType, eCheckBankName, eCheckBankAccountName, CarrierReportedRate, CarrierReportedWeight, LocaleSetting, FinalizationData, ExtensionData, AlreadyConfirmed, CartType, THUB_POSTED_TO_ACCOUNTING, THUB_POSTED_DATE, THUB_ACCOUNTING_REF, ReadyToShip, IsPrinted, AuthorizedOn, CapturedOn, RefundedOn, VoidedOn, InventoryWasReduced, MaxMindFraudScore, MaxMindDetails, CardStartDate, CardIssueNumber, TransactionType, Crypt, VATRegistrationID, FraudedOn, RelatedOrderNumber from Orders with (NOLOCK) where OrderNumber=@OrderNumber
    ]]>
    </sql>
    <queryparam paramname="@OrderNumber" paramtype="runtime" requestparamname="OrderNumber" sqlDataType="int" defvalue="0" validationpattern=" " />
    </query>
    So why is it when this package executes (and it does), my @OrderNumber param is not being passed in. It's always the default = 0.
    Matthew Bertulli
    Demac Media
    mbertulli@demacmedia.com
    Custom Web Design & E-Commerce Development
    AspDotNetStoreFront Platinum DevNet Partner
    ----

Custom Skinning & Design
    Web Services Integration
    Custom Reporting
    Salesforce.com eCommerce AspDotNetStoreFront Integration

acqy is offline Junior Member

That's a bug on that version, ADNSF Staffs just told me that they will fix this in the next version.

RBrun is offline Member

I had the same problem. Filed a ticket with support and they fixed me up with a patch that resolved the issue.

Rob