Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Missing product in bottom row, right column

smg2 is offline Member

Default Missing product in bottom row, right column

I have a category defined with the entity.grid.xml.config package, page size=20, column width=3. I have enough products to overflow onto a second page. The problem is that, on the bottom row of the first page, only two are displayed (left and middle), and then they continue on the second page. Any ideas why the bottom row, right column is not being used? The behavior is problematic because viewers assume there is only one page, and miss the second page.

I am on ML 7.0.2.5/7.0.2.5 Service Pack 1.

Thanks in advance.

steve@groovecommerce.com is offline Junior Member

You mentioned the problem yourself - your page size is set to 20. Set your page size to a multiple of 3 like 18 or 21.

smg2 is offline Member

Thank you Steve, that fixed it. I'm curious - why did it only affect the last row? The previous 6-7 rows all fit the 3 products across. All the images are the same size. That is why I didn't question the page size...

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

The store did exactly what you told it to:

page size=20
    01 02 03
    04 05 06
    07 08 09
    10 11 12
    13 14 15
    16 17 18
    19 20

....then on to page 2 for the next 20.
    Last edited by Mike The Last Boyscout; 02-26-2010 at 09:07 AM.