Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Aurthorize Dot net config

pyrate is offline Member

Default Aurthorize Dot net config

When i enter my credit card information i receive an error: Error calling Authorize.net gateway. Please retry your order in a few minutes or select another checkout payment option. i gone thru the Authorize.net configeration does anyone have any idea's what to look for...

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Make sure that your AUTH.NET urls are set properly in your AppConfig parameters. That error specifically means that something prevented the website from making any contact with authorize.net's servers. This can be a problem with the URLs, server DNS settings, a firewall, or a network or routing issue. Also, if you are on a test environment you should use Authorize.net test server url, account, etc.