Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Product Mappings for Vectors and Genres?

frogpublications is offline Junior Member

Question Product Mappings for Vectors and Genres?

I have activated Vectors and Genres in my store using the instructions from: this thread. Everything is working fine so far, except one thing...

When I click on mappings for my products, I get Categories, Departments, Affiliates, and Customer Levels. How do I add Vectors and Genres to the product mappings?

P.S. I have the Visual Basic version of aspdotnetstorefront, so if it's possible to get the instructions for this in VB rather than C#, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Mike The Last Boyscout is offline User

You can take a look at how its done for the categories and departments in the entityeditproducts.aspx/entityeditproducts.aspx.cs(.vb) and use that code to implement it for Genres and Vectors.

frogpublications is offline Junior Member

Awesome. Thanks!