Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Sudden issue: cannot add products in admin section

Classic_Exotic is offline Member

Default Sudden issue: cannot add products in admin section

The following issue has occurred suddenly:

Was adding new products to categories in the manage products area of the admin panel. I completed adding a product and moved on to the next item which was to be in a different category.

I clicked the + sign next to the category I needed and nothing happened - it did not expand but instead the + sign turned into a - sign.

I tried other categories and the same thing happened.

I reloaded the page and got the same thing.

I reset the cache and got the same thing.

I logged out of the admin section and then logged back in - same thing.

I clear my computer cache, cookies etc. and got the same thing.

This is a big issue - should I submit a support ticket or is the issue easily cured on my end?

Anyone have this happen to them?

Default Additonal info:

It appears that java related functions are disabled - I cannot navigate to the manage departments area, etc.

Default Cured/Resolved

I restarted my browser (firefox) after seeing the Java console was not operable - that has cured the issue.