Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: 2 Add to Cart Buttons

saltysupply is offline Junior Member

Default 2 Add to Cart Buttons

How would I go about adding a add to cart button on the category page. I would want 2 different buttons one for the cat page and one for the product details page.

Also I want to add a description under the product photo on the details page is there a way to do this? you can see an example here
    https://www.worldwidecorals.com/p-36...or-colony.aspx

Rob is offline Senior Member

that's a pretty funky skin...not quite sure what to suggest.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

Mike The Last Boyscout is offline User

Adding an add to cart button to the category page would take some customization, check out the 'entity.tableorderform.xml.config' XML package to get some ideas on how you could do that. As for the product page changes, that would also be an XML package - could you clarify a bit more on what you were looking to do there?

saltysupply is offline Junior Member

I didn't design the skin, it was done by someone in house based off the default skin and im not familiar with xml. I will see what I can figure out, even just having the same add to cart button would be fine.

Rob is offline Senior Member

well, try the tableorderform XmlPackage layout and see where it leads. that's the best start as Mike suggested then.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart