Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: custom zoomifyViewer.swf

glowpuffs is offline Junior Member

Default custom zoomifyViewer.swf

I'd like to create my own custom zoomiftviewer.swf. I think I can do this as long as I can figure out the "imagepathname" code so it still accesses the converted image folders within the images/products/medium/ folder. Does anybody now what that image path name is?

Thanks!

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Not quite sure what do you exactly meant, the zoomify path should be "imagepath + imagefilename.zomify". The imagepath depends on whether the appconfig: Zoomify.ProductLarge (/images/Large) or Zoomify.ProductMedium (/images/Medium) was true.

glowpuffs is offline Junior Member

I guess my first question would be is it possible to create my own zoomifyviewer.swf rather than use the one supplied, i.e. the one with zoomify logo splash (Assuming I have Flash/Zoomify knowledge)? If yes, then what is the image path name I need to put into the viewer so that the viewer knows how to dynamically pull the image folder from the images/products/medium folder? I attached an image so you could see what I'm talking about.

I also added a screen shot of what happens on the website:

Hopefully this is a little clearer. The fact that I've gotten this far says a lot about ASPDNSF. I have no idea how to program, but I can design t-shirts : ) Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

A
    Last edited by glowpuffs; 02-24-2010 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Think it might still be unclear.