Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Google Checkout Callback Errors

FelixW is offline Junior Member

Default Google Checkout Callback Errors

I'm currently using ASPDNSF ML 8.0 and I have Google Checkout enabled. The problem I've been experiencing is that whenever someone tries to make a purchase through GC, I recieve a 401 Error from the Google Checkout Integration panel. I currently have Verisign SS Pro EV-2 enabled on my website. I'm not exactly sure what the cause may be. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Make sure that your GoogleCheckout.AuthenticateCallback AppConfig is set to false and that the file is publicly accessible. You should be able to just browse to it without being prompted for authentication (though you'll see an XML error when you do).

FelixW is offline Junior Member

I have the GoogleCheckout.AuthenticateCallback AppConfig set to False. The file is publicly accessible to my understanding. Is it normal to recieve these XML errors from the Google Integration Console? Below is the message I get for each of the purchases made by individuals:

We encountered an error trying to access your server at https://www.sabrepc.com/gcCallback.aspx -- the error we got is Send failed with code: 401. Response body was: You are not authorized to view this page

You are not authorized to view this page. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied. Please try the following: Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page. Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials. HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. Internet Information Services (IIS) Technical Information (for support personnel Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 401. Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Authentication Access Control, and About Custom Error Messages.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Erik is offline Senior Member

Have you been able to resolve this issue?
    Erik Sutton
    AspDotNetStorefront Technical Support

Upscale_Automotive is offline Senior Member

Scott, you just saved me what I thought was a mandatory upgrade to 8.0.1.4. Of course, now I have a license expiring for 8012 so I have to do the upgrade anyway lol.