Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Exclude Country From Shipping Method

ashershow is offline Junior Member

Default Exclude Country From Shipping Method

I'm using real time shipping, and I want to exclude Russia from First Class Mail International and Priority Mail International (too many lost packages in that country). I tried clicking on the "set allowed country" to uncheck Russia, but I still get a First Class Mail quote during a test order.

I also tried deleting all instances of "First Class Mail International" to start over, but it gets added back automatically at the bottom of the page, with no way to edit countries.

Any idea how to do this?

Aaron

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

If you're using an Real-Time shipping method, you won't be able to restrict it out-of-the-box as it's already pre-determined from your RTShipping carrier itself if they offer shipping on a certain country or not. It can be achieve though via customization.

The zipcode, state, and country mapping applies to all but not Real Time Rates.