Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Super Admin Password

Gary Infante is offline Junior Member

Default Super Admin Password

Where do you change the Super Admin Password?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Easiest way is just to log in to the front end like a customer would and go to the account page. You can also do it manually in the DB with these directions.

marvinmusgrove is offline Junior Member

Default Super admin password

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Infante View Post
    Where do you change the Super Admin Password?
    Iam not real sure what happen, but my login name is missing along with my password. My name has been deleted from the data base along with my super admin password. I'am the only one that has acess to this, any clue where it could have gone. I' am unable to loge into my site. Iam wondering if the password reset in the db would add it back since it is totally missing. ie log in password/password

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

You'll need to register on the front end like a customer would, then log in with another admin account and promote that new customer account back to admin level.