Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Discount Tables and Customer Levels

rballaddict is offline Junior Member

Default Discount Tables and Customer Levels

Hi,

I'm wondering if the following is possible with the latest version of ASPDNSF software without custom coding (combination of customer levels and discount pricing)?

Faculty/Staff Customer Level
    • 40% product discount if buying 10 or more of the same product
    • Tax exempt

Reseller Customer Level
    • 40% product discount if buying 10 or more of the same product
    • Tax exempt

Quantity Discount Customer Level
    • 25% discount if buying 25 or more of the same title publication

thanks,
    marion

John Reasons is offline Senior Member

This would still require customization, such as adding functionality to change the the quantity discount table rates per the customer level, or maybe applying additional percentages.

One work around I can think of, is to generate the separate discount tables you wish to use then create 3 copies of the product with the mapping set to a specific customer level and each has the appropriate discount table set for them. Not completely Idea, however the easiest way to accomplish what your after I think.

rballaddict is offline Junior Member

Default RE: Discount Tables and Customer Levels

Hi John,

Could I use variants instead of 3 copies of a product? Thanks for your help, John.

Marion

Quote Originally Posted by AspDotNetStorefront - John View Post
    This would still require customization, such as adding functionality to change the the quantity discount table rates per the customer level, or maybe applying additional percentages.

One work around I can think of, is to generate the separate discount tables you wish to use then create 3 copies of the product with the mapping set to a specific customer level and each has the appropriate discount table set for them. Not completely Idea, however the easiest way to accomplish what your after I think.