Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Could not find stored procedure

OddO is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Could not find stored procedure

Hi There.... I'm running a aspdotnetstorefront site for the first time, is for some client of mine, and I Got it from his old Programmer that was very irresponsible... so now I'm trying to get the site to work!!

Everything is OK on terms of geting the site as they want it, but when a purchase is just About to complete, once you hit the submit order button a SQL error comes on... But the worse is that the money goes out of the customer account in tho the merchant account.... but the costumer thinks the transaction fail and never comes back again!!!!

Can some body help me out here!!
    The site: www.tboxsunglasses.com

Thanks in Advance!!!.... OddO

This is the error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Could not find stored procedure 'aspdnsf_updOrderitemQuantityDiscount'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not find stored procedure 'aspdnsf_updOrderitemQuantityDiscount'.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <compilation debug="true"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Could not find stored procedure 'aspdnsf_updOrderitemQuantityDiscount'.]
    AspDotNetStorefrontCore.DB.ExecuteStoredProcInt(St ring StoredProcName, SqlParameter[] spa) +353
    AspDotNetStorefrontGateways.Gateway.MakeOrder(Stri ng PaymentGatewayToUse, String TransactionMode, ShoppingCart cart, Int32 OrderNumber, String CAVV, String ECI, String XID, String RecurringSubscriptionID) +28114
    AspDotNetStorefront.checkoutreview.ProcessCheckout () +2803
    AspDotNetStorefront.checkoutreview.ContinueCheckou t() +69
    AspDotNetStorefront.checkoutreview.btnContinueChec kout2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +29
    System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +111
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEven t(String eventArgument) +110
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPo stBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +175
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3074; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3074

George the Great is offline Senior Member

Looks like you're just missing that stored procedure. Open up the Create AspDotNetStorefront Database.sql script and search for aspdnsf_updOrderItemQuantityDiscount. Once you find it, just copy that stored procedure create statement from there, paste it into a new query editor window, and execute it against your database to create that missing sproc.
    <a href="http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com">Shopping Cart Software</a>

Default I Can't fix it!!!..... Help Please

Hi george, thanks for your response, and sorry for taking so long to answer back!

I did find the store procedure on the DB admin software but I can't do much with it..!

I can't copy any parameters from it... I can see the dependencies and the content but not the actual function.

Can you please help me again and tell me what to do from here!??? HELP!!!!!

I'm attaching a couple of screen shoots so you can have a better Idea of what I'm talking about.

If you could please tell me which direction to take I will appreciated big time!

Thanks and Best Regards..... OddO

http://www.torkegrafix.com/upload/storeproc0.png
    http://www.torkegrafix.com/upload/storeproc1.png

George the Great is offline Senior Member

Ah...thanks for the screenshots...clears everything up. The stored procedures exist under a different schema (tboxsung_db_usr. instead of dbo.). In the db folder you'll find a script called Reset Tables to dbo Schema.sql. Backup your database (in case you make a mistake), then run this script against your database. It will return a list of statements to run against your database. Copy those statements, paste them into a new query window, and then execute those against your database to reset everything to dbo. If you have any tables that are not dbo. you may have to repeat this process twice...once for the tables and once again for the stored procedures.
    <a href="http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com">Shopping Cart Software</a>

Default Almost Fix.... 1 Last question.

Hey George.... Man you being very helpful, I just Have 1 last question: when you say: "In the db folder you'll find a script called Reset Tables to dbo Schema.sql. " which db folder are you referring to?? on the database manager?? the Back End of the site?? somewhere in the manual?? I feel very confident I can Run this Queries and solve the Issue, but I just don't know where can I get the script you mention?????? or if you can send me the script you are talking about will be Terrific!!!!!

Sorry about all this asking, but as you already figure I'm not a 100% developer... I'm a designer but I Know flash and some PHP and want to learn more about Sql and DAtabases.

Thanks Again for all your help.

Regards... OddO

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

When you extracted the files for the software from the .exe we provide, there were 2 folders: web, and db (and possibly more if you bought the source). That db folder is what George is talking about. That probably doesn't reside on the server, but wherever the files were initially extracted you should still have that. If not, you can re download the software from http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com/mylicenses.aspx (just make sure you're downloading the same version as what you have now).

Default Thanks

Scott thanks a lot for your comment, it clears everything up... we recently bought this company and Unfortunately the site was develop by a small company that give them a very bad service and disappear....

We didn't keept any of the material, so I can't get hold of the installation CD, or log in in to the site to download it again..!!!

Is any other Way I can get this script to apply it to the DB??

Thanks a lot for your time and best regards.

OddO

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Contact our customer service folks and we'll see if we can help you track down the license so you can re-download that.

Thanks