Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Display Categories with images

shaina2231 is offline Junior Member

Default Display Categories with images

I hv to display Categories with images . Currently i m using rev.categories xml.config which display categories name only plz Guide me what are the changes i need to make in existing xml file or another way?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Change the ShowSubCatsInGrid AppConfig to true and subcategories will be shown in a grid (instead of the bulleted list) with images if you've uploaded them.

shaina2231 is offline Junior Member

Default show subcategories on default page(hometopintro topic)

Thanks that really works but i want to display (popular Categories)subcategories links on main page but currently rev.categories is displaying Parent categories on default page and on clicking them browse to c-3-alarm-accesories.aspx page which shows subcategories with images now. Plz help ( i want to know how its displaying subcategories coz this page is creating on runtime as no page exists with c-3-alarm-accesories.aspx name in code)