Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Allow different shipping address

donttryathome is offline Senior Member

Default Allow different shipping address

I've looked through the manual and this forum but I was unable to find anything specifically associated with my question, so please forgive me if this has already been covered.

We are a wholesale site and all of our customers are pre-screened before they can order. We want to give them the ability to ship to a different address than they used for billing.

Is this option turned on by default or is there an AppConfig or a setting I should check to make sure our customers can ship to a different address than their billing address?

Thanks

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Try the AllowShipToDifferentThanBillTo AppConfig

donttryathome is offline Senior Member

*facepalm* I don't know how I missed that when I went through the AppConfig list.

Many thanks!