Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Removing Color Swatches

webmac is offline Junior Member

Default Removing Color Swatches

I don't want to utilize Color Swatches on some or all of our products. I have the 'MultiColor MakesSwatchAndMap' toggled to 'false' in the AppConfig. Under Manage Manufacturers I have my listing of products, when I click on a product and select 'images', and clicked the 'Icon Multi-Image Manager' and removed all of the images and the code indicated in the 'Swatch Image Map', clicked update, the image indicator links ie:"1-2" under the main image are still viewing. As a matter of fact, some products show this feature and others do not. Is there somewhere else I need to toggle or change code to remove this function? We are using AspDotNetStorefrontML V. 8.0.1.2. Thanks.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Make sure you remove all of the images, not just the icon images. You'll need to use the Medium Multi-Image Manager and Large as well.