Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Bigger Checkout Now Button

Bastian33o2 is offline Member

Default Bigger Checkout Now Button

Is there any way to make the "Checkout Now" button bigger? I'm using the default skin1 that comes with cart installation.

My problem is that we also use Google Checkout which has a bigger button and seems to be dominant. Many customers click Google Checkout button by accident. Recently Google raised their rates and I would prefer to encourage our customers to buy using regular credit cards by via the "Checkout Now" button.

Is there any solution to this?

Thanks.
    MultiStore 9.3.1.1

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

The 'Checkout Now' button has a class assigned to it called 'CheckoutNowButton', we just don't have that class in the stylesheet by default. Open up the /skins/skin_#/style.css file and add something like

#content .CheckoutNowButton
    {
    font-size: 3em;
    }

...and you'll have a larger button. You can style it how you want of course.