Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: custom gateway

mc9000 is offline Member

Default custom gateway

Been given the nasty task of creating a gateway for VEREPAY and modeled based on the other gateways in the system. The problem is, I don't see where and when the CaptureOrder function is ever called. I've tried both "AUTH" and "AUTH_CAPTURE" settings, but, in both cases, they always go to the ProcessCard() function. (it looks like none of the gateways call the "CaptureOrder" function whie stepping through the debugger).
    Is "CaptureOrder" called from some event I'm missing (that can't be stepped through w/the debugger)?
    DispatchCapture is never hit either (which would explain why "CaptureOrder" is never hit, as far as I can tell).

I'm running ver 8 ML/64 (have the source code).

any ideas?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

With the normal checkout in the store front the CaptureOrder method is not used (instead it's ProcessCard) as it will be called only when the admin user captures an Authorized order in the Order Manager's page (Orderframe.aspx).

see below image:
    Name:  capture.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  7.7 KB