Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: manufacturers.aspx 4 col wide

Fean0r is offline Senior Member

Default manufacturers.aspx 4 col wide

I've been trying to change this to 3 without any luck, I've done the DB and looked through the app config, can someone please point me in the correct direction?

Thanks

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

You can do it via the edit entity page in admin, just select that manufacturer and change the column width. What version are you using?

I'm on: 8.0.1.2

Thanks

dplsr is offline Member

I am having the same trouble with entity.grid.xml.config for Departments (Sections) . I want the subcategories to be shown 4 wide all I can get is 1 column. I have Cloumn Widrh set to 4.

Its the the page that lists all the actual manufacturers, not the products under the manufacturers
    Version: ML 8.0.1.2 and No Source Code.

I found this can be done by editing entity.manufacturers.xml.config and changing;

Code:
    <xsl:param name="GridCols">4</xsl:param>
    to

Code:
    <xsl:param name="GridCols">3</xsl:param>
    I'm not sure why this 1 is manual!
    Version: ML 8.0.1.2 and No Source Code.