Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Display price in alternative currencies on product page

benArrayx is offline Junior Member

Default Display price in alternative currencies on product page

Hi there, I've been looking at this thread: http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...ad.php?t=19647

I need to display alternative currencies underneath the main currency on the product details page.

To do this, I've tried to modify product.SimpleProduct.xml.config

C#/VB.NET Code:
    <span class="large">
        <
    xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:GetVariantPrice(VariantID, number(HidePriceUntilCart), Price, SalePrice, ExtendedPrice, Points, $pSalesPromptName, TaxClassID)" disable-output-escaping="yes" />
        <
    xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:Localization.FormatCurrencyWithoutCurrencyCode(Price,'EUR')" disable-output-escaping="yes" />
    </
    span
    (I added the Localization.FormatCurrencyWithoutCurrencyCode part).

However, this produces the error:

C#/VB.NET Code:
    XmlPackage ExceptionException=Last Trace Point=[]. Extension object 'urn:aspdnsf' does not contain a matching 'FormatCurrencyWithoutCurrencyCode' method that has 2 parameter(s).

System.ArgumentExceptionLast Trace Point=[]. Extension object 'urn:aspdnsf' does not contain a matching 'FormatCurrencyWithoutCurrencyCode' method that has 2 parameter(s).

at AspDotNetStorefrontCommon.XmlPackage2.TransformString() at AspDotNetStorefrontCommon.AppLogic.RunXmlPackage(XmlPackage2 pParser UseParserCustomer ThisCustomerInt32 SkinIDBoolean ReplaceTokensBoolean WriteExceptionMessagein C:\ASPDNSF\Builds\ML7100CSharp\ASPDNSFCommon\ProductCollection.cs:line 499 
    I also tried
    C#/VB.NET Code:
    <xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:Localization.CurrencyStringForDisplayWithoutExchangeRate(Price, 'EUR')" disable-output-escaping="yes" /> 
    but this produces the same error.

Please could anybody point me in the right direction?

AHA, Ben

benArrayx is offline Junior Member

Can anyone provide any help on this, please?

Thanks, Ben