Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Overly Persistent Manufacturer

Tom Cox is offline Senior Member

Default Overly Persistent Manufacturer

In the Products / Edit Products section, when you display products by manufacturer, that manufacture will be the default until you change to All or a different manufacturer. I like this feature.

However, I've got one copy of aspdnsf that is "stuck" on one manufacturer. I can change it, but as soon as I do anything it defaults back to the previous manufacturer.

Is there some trick to fix this?

Thanks

George the Great is offline Senior Member

Which version are you running? The Edit Products menu has been pretty much deprecated in favor of the Products -> Product Manager tab. Try making the change there
    <a href="http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com">Shopping Cart Software</a>

Sorry, I forgot to mention, we're on ML 7.0.1.3.

To edit products, we go to the Products menu and select Edit Products. We get filters by Categories, Department, Manufacturer and Product Type. Only the Manufacturer is giving this problem.

We have 15 copies of aspdnsf and this is only happening with one copy and I believe it just started recently when I added a new manufacturer.

Any ideas? Thanks

Ah, nevermind. It was a cookie setting. I was able to find it and delete it.