Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: EChecks in CheckOutPayment

bishikawa is offline Member

Default EChecks in CheckOutPayment

I have modified checkoutpayment.aspx and checkoutpayment.aspx.cs to capture the echeck fields in the BillingAddress table.

The reason I am doing this is we are using offline echeck processing. We are not using the gateways. So I have modified the PO logic to grab these fields and store them for later (manual) retrieval.

I can capture these which appear in the table:
    ECheckBankName
    ECheckBankAccountName
    ECheckBankAccountType
    However, these do not get posted to the table:
    ECheckBankAccountNumber
    ECheckBankABACode
    I have checked the variables used, and can see that the input data is making it to
    BillingAddress.ECheckBankAccountNumber
    and
    BillingAddress.ECheckBankABACode
    The next statement is
    BillingAddress.UpdateDB();
    I moved the block of code to the bottom of the If...else if stack so the values wouldn't get stepped on.

These two fields would be required to be numeric, though numeric values I place there do not work.

I am baffled. Is there something in the mysterious BillingAddress.UpdateDB(); that has to be defined? And how do I do that?

Thanks!

- Bruce
    Last edited by bishikawa; 01-26-2010 at 03:11 PM.

Jao is offline Senior Member

I would recommend you set a breakpoint to examine the results of every element especially that one...

bishikawa is offline Member

Yep, did that. Still no luck.

So I put the trouble data (ECheckBankAccountNumber and ECheckBankABACode) into other fields and voilĂ*! they went right in!

I am reporting this on a bug ticket.

This is the new multi-store beta.