Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Make an offer

CheapHumidors.com is offline Junior Member

Default Make an offer

Has anyone ever played with the ability to allow customers to make an offer on a product other than the listed price? I'm switching from Miva to ADNS, and I've had a button there that's basically an e-mail form that lets me approve offers from customers. It wasn't native to Miva, but it helped me increase conversions rather dramatically.

Does ADNS have any such built in feature? Has anyone used a similar method in the past? Did it work for you?

I'm new to the community here, and I look forward to learning more about the ADNS system as I transition my website.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

The closest we have, which may work for this, is that products can be marked as "Customer Enters Price"...but they can just enter anything, and order it. if you need bounds checking (e.g. min/max) on what they enter, that's also doable, but would take a few code mods.
    Last edited by Rob; 01-27-2010 at 10:16 PM.