Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Question about Storefront displaying items with less than 0 inventory

empirechrome is offline Junior Member

Default Question about Storefront displaying items with less than 0 inventory

Our site is not showing items with less than 0 inventory. I need to fix this so it will show all items, regardless of inventory. I have tried all the suggestions in this older thread:

http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...InventoryLevel

It doesn't matter what negative value I change on the HideProductsWithLessThanThisInventoryLevel AppConfig, items are still being hidden. How can I permanently disable this function?

Jao is offline Senior Member

Simply modify the stored procedure: aspdnsf_GetProducts, and disable the filter for HideProductsWithLessThanThisInventoryLevel and that's it...

empirechrome is offline Junior Member

Ok, now how do I do that?

mbertulli is offline Senior Member

It depends on the version of ASPDNSF you have. In version 8+ all the stored procedures in SQL are protected, so you can't just modify them. You'll have to open up the Create AspDotNetStorefront.sql script in your /db/ folder, find the stored procedure you want to modify, change the code, then execute only that portion of the script. I strongly recommend you just snip/copy/cut the code out of the script first, then modify and execute it.

In prior versions you could just modify the sproc in SQL Management Studio with the change Jao mentioned.
    Matthew Bertulli
    Demac Media
    mbertulli@demacmedia.com
    Custom Web Design & E-Commerce Development
    AspDotNetStoreFront Platinum DevNet Partner
    ----

Custom Skinning & Design
    Web Services Integration
    Custom Reporting
    Salesforce.com eCommerce AspDotNetStoreFront Integration