Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Recurring Next Ship Date and ARB, Will it update ARB?

usascholar is offline Member

Question Recurring Next Ship Date and ARB, Will it update ARB?

If we change the recurring order 'Next Ship Date'... Will ARB (authorize.net) be updated to reflect the new date, or does this functionality only work when you are not working with ARB and storing CC's?

I simply need to know, so that I can change my settings appropriately.

In my case, I need to be able to change the "Next Ship Date". If this means that I cannot use ARB for this to funciton properly, please let me know.

A

Arrow

I guess the answer is an obvious 'no' to this question.

Thanks

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

ARB is processed from your gateway's end automatically if it's due. Whatever information from there upon the first purchase will be used throughout. You could probably change the 'Next Ship Date' in Authorize.net's end.

Rob is offline Senior Member

yeah, good feature request, we currently don't tie a change on the site of next ship date to auth.net next ship date (not even sure that's possible)...so you'd have to do it manually in both systems to match for now.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

Talking

That would be an awesome feature request!

Best of both worlds if you ask me... definitely no reason to keep CC in the database if your could change the next ship date at the ARB through ADNSF

Thanks

Rob is offline Senior Member

I'll pass to dev, but our plate is pretty fully getting v9 out now (master pages, ajax, mobile support, and hopefully our layout engine)

For those with source, and if the AUTHNET API supports this (I've not double checked yet) you could add this yourself prob...but you would need source, as a lot of this code is in the gateways DLL...
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart