Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: veiw larger image not on all images

pyrate is offline Member

Default veiw larger image not on all images

Some of my pictures have a "View Larger Image" and some do not. However all products have all three sizes in the root file. (Icon, Medium, Large) i did not use Micro size...

raseniero is offline Junior Member

Hi,

The "View Larger Image" link disappears if there is no assigned large image to a certain item. Go to the back end and go to the image tab of that certain item and check if there is a large image displayed. Its possible that while you placed an image of that item in the large folder, you were not able to assign it to that product properly. Hope this would work. For more info shoot me an email. Information are below.

Many Thanks,
    Ramon Aseniero
    Technical Project Manager
    JairoSolutions.com (AspDotNetStorefront DevNet Partner)
    ramon@jairosolutions.com

Jao is offline Senior Member

Did you specify Icon on the Image Size parameter on the LookupProductImage method?