Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Option To Invoice Only And Not Pay

craiga is offline Junior Member

Default Option To Invoice Only And Not Pay

Hi all,

I have been looking through the forums to see if there is an answer to my question but I cannot find anything.

What I want to know is if there is an option to set so that customers can request to pay by invoice only and not actually make a payment online. So for eg, a business places an order and requests to be invoiced rather than paying online. If there is not an option, what file(s) would need to be modified to do so?

My client deals with mainly businesses that pay by invoice only so this is a must for the ASPDNSF in their eyes!

Thanks in advance!

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

Sounds like a PO would work for you.

SommerS is offline Junior Member

Check out the different payment methods we support documented here Request for Quote or Purchase Orders sound like they would probably work for you.

mattpkelly is offline Junior Member

Default Payment method at the customer level

Can anyone give us some direction on how to control the payment method at the customer level?