Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Will aspdotnetstorefront split credit card payments?

youngerjedi is offline Junior Member

Default Will aspdotnetstorefront split credit card payments?

I just recieved a call from a customer. She got 2 pre-paid $50 credit cards for christmas. She wants to buy something from me for $75 and wants to split both on the credit cards. I called my payment gateway, authorize . net, and they said the gateway should be able to handle this. Is there I setting I need to toggle to enable users to split payments with their credit cards?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

We won't split payments 'out of the box', though that's something we're considering for future releases. If you have the source code you could do that without a whole lot of trouble.

Jordan is offline Member

Well I'm about 2 years late to this thread, but one thing you can do out of the box is sell the customer a $50 gift certificate, and then use that to reduce the price of the subsequent sale.