Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Customer level pricing

pyrate is offline Member

Default Customer level pricing

I have a several product lines that require my customer to be loged into my site before they can view pricing... Is there a way to contoll pricing per product line and not be in the wholesale only mode.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Use the customer extended pricing rather than basing from the customer level discounts. However, you'll still have to map products on a certain customer level to be able to see the extended pricing option though.

Rob is offline Senior Member

is this hide price for ALL customers until logged in, or some customers (even though that wouldn't make sense)? Is it for retail pricing or wholesale pricing (customer level pricing) etc?
    Need more info to go on first...
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

pyrate is offline Member

The hide price is for customers that are not approved (AKA Retail)... They can see full Retail but not discounted pricng. Once loged in and approved the customer would qualify to see pricing and discounts depending on qualification. Some levels would be Retail, Wholesale, Premium, ETC.

k. just create these customer levels:

Wholesale,
    Premium,
    ETC

map products to those levels

set extended (customer level pricing) for each product by level

customers not logged in will see retail

customers logged in, and mapped, to a customer level (you can default this or approve them one by one in admin site/etc) will see their level pricing

that's it. no mods needed, this is all supported out of the box.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

pyrate is offline Member

some of my manufatures have thier retail marked up 200% so for example is a speaker (They say) is worth $200.00 Wholesale is $59.00 my discounted price would be $79.95 wholesale 59.00 ETC or i call it Premier 56.05.

Ok. i'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but it seems the "discounted" retail price ($79) you would enter as the "sale" price on the product, from the regular price of $200.

No customer levels on that piece of it.

You could then enter level pricing like you wanted on the other values by customer level.

You can change the prompts on the site also to say:

"Manufacturer Price:" $200
    "Our Price:" $79

etc...those are all just string resources you can say anything you want there.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

pyrate is offline Member

My MSRP price is not showing up on my Website. I have placed a price in column AU (MSRP) in my spread sheet. It shows Regular Price and On Sale price.

Jao is offline Senior Member

Please submit a support ticket for this one. One of our technical support engineers should give you the appropriate patch for this one. Please don't forget to affix your order number, version and codebase (C#/VB) on your postage...

pyrate is offline Member

I will submit a ticket but will only have my id# and verison... I dont understand your Codebase (C#VB)???

Jao is offline Senior Member

That's fine. Also affix this forums post URL for reference purpose...