Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: product.variantsindropdown.xml.config -> entity.tableexpanded2.xml.config

kblake@mainstreet is offline Junior Member

Default product.variantsindropdown.xml.config -> entity.tableexpanded2.xml.config

Working with these two XML's

-entity.tableexpanded2.xml.config

-product.variantsindropdown.xml.config

ok when I work on entity.tableexpanded2.xml.config it looks almost exactly the way I want it but i want the variants in a dropdown and the "E-mail this product to a friend" to show up on the tableexpanded2. Is there a way to take code from product.variantsindropdown.xml for the variants dropdown and the email link that i can add to the entity.tableexpanded2??

see attachment to see what it would kinda look like

if its not possible...is there anyway that I could change product.variantsindropdown.xml.config into an entity so that I can use it for a subcategory - entity.variantsindropdown.xml.config ??
    Attached Images Attached Images  

storedeveloper is offline Member

Default product.variantsindropdown.xml.config -> entity.tableexpanded2.xml.config

We can do it for you. If you want that then please email your requirement to info@silexsoftwares.com.

yakinup is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by storedeveloper View Post
    We can do it for you. If you want that then please email your requirement to info@silexsoftwares.com.
    I'm interested in this feature also...

donato is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by storedeveloper View Post
    Can you create a dropdown for each section that contains each subcategory? LIke a filter?