Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Times out too quick in 8.0 ML

Poet is offline Junior Member

Default Times out too quick in 8.0 ML

With aspdnsf 7.0, my programmer is able to edit the time out function so that the program times out every 12 hours. The 8.0 code base, however, handle time outs differently. As a default, it times out every 10 minutes or so.

My programmer can see how to extend this to 30 minutes, but I really need the time out set to 4 - 6 hours at a minimum.

How do we accomplish this?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Set appconfig: SessionTimeoutInMinutes to the value you want, by default it's set as 15 minutes.

Rob is offline Senior Member

Our defaults are set to Visa/PABP/PA-DSS/PCI best practices recommendations, so they are guaranteed to be overly annoying, as all security measures are but required nontheless, and only change the defaults if you have more information about your specific installation that guarantees continued safety for PCI compliance.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart