Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Compilation Error

creativeinflux is offline Junior Member

Default Compilation Error

I am getting a Compilation Error and I am not sure what is wrong. I downloaded the license key and set the url to occhioinc-com.web5.prepropagate.com, which is the development url. I have uploaded the cart files to a folder called "store"( occhioinc-com.web5.prepropagate.com/store)

The source of the error is:
    Source File: e:\domains\occhioinc.com\wwwroot\store\App_Code\AS PDNSFUsernameTokenManager.cs Line: 1

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

You'll have to send over the error details so we can take a look. The one you've pasted in seemed to be very vague, which we can't even tell what kind of error it was from the ASPDNSFUsernameTokenManager.cs. Where are you getting this error, upon you load the site?