Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Change two font sizes

Classic_Exotic is offline Member

Default Change two font sizes

I need to change the font size in two specific areas and am unsure of exactly where to change them at. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction:

I need to enlarge the font size of the page number that appears when you click on a category and that category has more items than will fit on one page. At the top right of the category above the list of items appears the word "Page" followed by page numbers - where can this word and the page number be enlarged at?

Many of our categories have subcats. We currently have the subcats appear in list form. I need to enlarge the font size of the list of subcats that appears after clicking on the main category - where can this be changed at?

Leslie

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Go to skins/skin_#/style.css file and locate the PageNumber class and increase the font-size. You can add that class if it isn't there yet.

e.g.
    Code:
    .PageNumber
    {
        font-size: 1.50em;
    }

Thank you - that works great. Do you also know where the size of the word "Page" that precedes the number would be increased?

Also still looking for assistance with increasing the size of the subcat names that appear when clicking on a category name - if anyone knows how/where to do that, please reply.

Thanks.

Leslie

DanV is offline Ursus arctos horribilis

The easiest way to find these would be to download firebug for firefox. You can use the inspect command to highlight a page element, and the CSS pane will show all of the styles attached to that particular element. You can even modify the CSS (client side only) to play around with different styles and preview them prior to making actual site mods, which can save a bit of time.

Thank you - I'll try that. I appreciate your help.

Leslie