Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Incorrect syntax near

creativeinflux is offline Junior Member

Default Incorrect syntax near

I am getting this error when I ran the SQL script on a new installation of the store database.

Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetNews, Line 9
    Line 9: Incorrect syntax near '('.
    Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetFeaturedProducts, Line 18
    Line 18: Incorrect syntax near '('.
    Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetRecentlyViewedProducts, Line 27
    Line 27: Incorrect syntax near '('.
    Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetRecentlyViewedProducts, Line 31
    Line 31: Incorrect syntax near 'i'.
    Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetCustomersRelatedProducts, Line 40
    Line 40: Incorrect syntax near '('.
    Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetCustomersRelatedProducts, Line 103
    Line 103: Incorrect syntax near 'prd'.
    Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetCustomersRelatedProducts, Line 108
    Line 108: Incorrect syntax near '('.
    Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetCustomersRelatedProducts, Line 118
    Line 118: Incorrect syntax near 'tp'.
    Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetCustomersAlsoBoughtProducts, Line 24
    Line 24: Incorrect syntax near '('.
    Msg 156, Level 15, State 1, Procedure aspdnsf_GetCustomersAlsoBoughtProducts, Line 53
    Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'ORDER'.

And anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

George the Great is offline Senior Member

Are you trying to install on SQL 2000? You need to be using SQL 2005 or 2008. You might also want to have a look at this knowledgebase article.
    <a href="http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com">Shopping Cart Software</a>