Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Question about page loading

jazzloft99 is offline Senior Member

Default Question about page loading

I got this following email from a customer. it is the first I've heard of this. Any ideas what could have happeneded?

Hi, I thought I should let you know that for the last month or so I have had trouble getting your web site fully. I click on favorites and then jazzloft. I get to the site but not all the pictures for the featured albums open. If I click on a title it doesn't open - it tries but after 30 seconds or more I leave. Almost always my second attempt fully opens your site and everything works fine. Yours is the only site I visit with this problem. I would not be surprised if my computer is at fault but I am no expert. In any case I thought I should let you know. Thanks.

Thanks for any help. Alan

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

What internet browser does this occur? I never heard of this before either.