Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Massive New Accounting Integration Partner (eBridge)

Rob is offline Senior Member

Default Massive New Accounting Integration Partner (eBridge)

It's never been easier to integrate our powerful E-Commerce platform with YOUR accounting system (without changing your accounting system!!)

AspDotNetStorefront and eBridge Integrate to Bring Accounting Packages to eCommerce

January 6, 2010 – Westlake, OH – AspDotNetStorefront, the leader in Microsoft ASP.NET eCommerce shopping cart software is proud to announce a partnership with eBridge Software, a world leading provider of accounting software integration solutions. This partnership is aimed at providing mutual customers the opportunity to leverage accounting integrations with 37 of the world‟s most popular accounting packages, including products such as Intuit Quickbooks®, PeachTree® by Sage, Sage MAS 90/200® and MAS 500®, Microsoft® Dynamics® AX, GP, NAV, and SL, and SAP® Business One.

“Enabling e-commerce store owners to concentrate on their businesses and not the manual entry of orders removes an enormous obstacle for them,” said Colin Brown. “In addition, having integration touch points into 37 major accounting packages will help AspDotNetStorefront expand their current solution offerings to their client base”. “AspDotNetStorefront has always listened to our customers needs and responded in a proactive manner. Many of our customers can benefit from an accounting package integration without having to take the time to build the integration from scratch.

This new strategic partnership with eBridge is so exciting because it will offer AspDotNetStorefront users an easy tool to accomplish their accounting needs,” said Lisa Van Kuren, Marketing Manager for AspDotNetStorefront. The eBridge integration leverages AspDotNetStorefront's powerful web service automation interface (WSI), allowing for seamless integration without modifying core application files. The AspDotNetStorefront ML eCommerce shopping cart software is available starting at $1,295 (WSI module sold separately) at http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com. Full source code is available for developers. For information about AspDotNetStorefront, contact sales at (602) 490-0243 option 2 or email sales@aspdotnetstorefront.com. Ask us about discounts for multiple license purchases and developer pack specials.

About eBridge

Founded in 1993, eBridge Software leads the small to medium sized (SME) market in accounting software integration. Their powerful combination of Integration-as-a-Service (laaS) ePortal – including over 250 predefined connectors for EDI, ecommerce, CRM, and warehouse management – and our eBRIDGE adapters with over 37 accounting packages, makes eBRIDGE Software the only „last mile‟ integration-as-a-service company to offer such a wide range of integration solutions. The complete and flexible integration solution streamlines the business processes, saving you time and money. For more information visit http://www.ebridgesoft.com/webstore/...torefront.html an EDI CRM SCM and Webstore front business software integration company.
    Last edited by Rob; 01-07-2010 at 10:11 AM.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

Accounting Systems Supported:

Small Business

Sage Products ©
    Simply Accounting
    Sage Business Vision
    Sage Business Works
    Peachtree

Microsoft Products©
    Small Business Manager
    Small Business Financials

Intuit Products ©
    Quickbooks Pro
    Quickbooks Premier
    Quickbooks Enterprise
    Quickbooks Online

Medium Sized Business

Sage Products ©
    AccPac
    Sage Pro
    Sage Line 50 (UK)
    Sage MAS 90
    Sage MAS 200
    Sage PFW
    Sage Timberline

Microsoft Products ©
    Microsoft Dynamics GP
    Microsoft Dynamics SL
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV

SAP©
    Business One

Other
    AccountMate©
    BatchMaster ©
    Exact Macola ©
    Open Systems Traverse ©
    Open Systems OSAS ©

Enterprise Business

Sage Products ©
    Sage MAS 500

Microsoft Products©
    Microsoft Dynamics AX

Epicor©
    Epicor Enterprise
    Epicor Vantage
    Epicor iScala
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

Also, works with ML v7.0.2.5 SP1 or higher with WSI. Thanks.
    Last edited by DanV; 01-07-2010 at 10:25 AM.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

LisaVK is offline Junior Member

Default More eBridge information

Some of the features or advantages of the eBridge integration are:

1) Automated seamless data exchange
    2) No duplicate data entry which minimizes errors
    3) Lower labor costs for additional data entry
    4) Improved date integrity
    5) Accounting system is always kept up to date
    6) Accounting system integration is supported
    7) Accounting system migration is also supported

Minimizing errors with seamless data exchange is an overwhelming positive, however, having a module that is supported, kept current and allows you the flexibility to grow your accounting package as your company grows is equally important. Just like AspDotNetStorefront, eBridge allows for the continued growth of your business!

Should you have additional questions please contact: sales@aspdotnetstorefront.com or call in to: (602) 490-0243 option 2

babslimo is offline Member

Default eBridge vs. T-HUB

Thanks so much for the info... We plan to attend the conference call today. One thing that we are trying to identify is the pros/cons of this package vs. T-HUB, which seems to have some of the same functionality.

Could you provide info as to when T-HUB might be recommended for an AspDotNetStorefront implementation versus when eBridge might be better? In the particular situation that we are in, the accounting software would be QuickBooks Enterprise, if that matters...

Thanks!
    Annette L. Fowler
    Beacon Technologies
    http://www.beacontechnologies.com

Mike The Last Boyscout is offline User

Default AspDotNetStorefront/eBridge Integration Webinar

Hey everyone!

For those of you who may've missed our first AspDotNetStorefront/eBridge Integration Webinar (there is another this Thursday, January 28 you can still sign up for!) here is a PDF of the slides that were presented.

For more information about this integration, please fill out the information request form here or contact our sales department via email at sales@aspdotnetstorefront.com or telephone at (602) 490-0243 ext 2.
    Attached Images Attached Images

eBridge Software is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by babslimo View Post
    Thanks so much for the info... We plan to attend the conference call today. One thing that we are trying to identify is the pros/cons of this package vs. T-HUB, which seems to have some of the same functionality.

Could you provide info as to when T-HUB might be recommended for an AspDotNetStorefront implementation versus when eBridge might be better? In the particular situation that we are in, the accounting software would be QuickBooks Enterprise, if that matters...

Thanks!
    Hi Annette,

Thanks for your interest in eBridge. Would you be able to provide some additional insight into your business? It is hard to give an accurate comparison of T-Hub and our services without knowing some additional information. For example:

-are you using QuickBooks POS?
    -what type of order volume does your webstore see on average?
    -do you have any long-term plans to grow and expand your business, and by doing so perhaps outgrowing QuickBooks?

Answers to these questions as well as any other pertinent information you could provide would be a great help. Feel free to reply here, or contact me via email and I will be sure to follow up.

Thanks!

-Kevin @ eBridge

nihon is offline Senior Member

Hi Kevin,
    I am really interested in getting eBridge. I am currently testing out Both QuickBooks and Sage 50. I managed to Integrate my web with QuickBooks using T-hub. T-hub Seems to do the Job pretty well .. Just one problem i found with T-hub, i can not Sync my product from QB the web to QB but only QB to WEB is available.

I really would like to test out eBridge. Am hoping this will help me decide what Accounting software to fully purchase..

Main points i am after:
    Snyc of Products keeping same SKUs from web to Account soft
    Snyc of Clients from web to Account soft
    Snyc of Orders from web to Account soft
    Syc of product QD discounts from web to Account soft.

Can all or any of the above be done..
    Looking forward to hear from you ASAP
    Kind Regards
    Gordon
    Version (Code/DB):
    AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.1.2.0/8.1.2.0

baba is offline Senior Member

Default THub and QB

Kevin,

After reading your post, I had a question, as we are potentially recommending THub to a client.

Does T-Hub do a decent job of getting orders/order detail from an EComm website into QB?

You mentioned the syncing (limited capabilities) so that made me curious.
    Take Care

B-A-B-A

Hi Baba,

Thank you for your interest. While I am not aware of the capabilities of T-Hub's offering in comparison to ours, I can certainly get in you in contact with someone here that may be able to help answer your questions.

If you wouldn't mind sending me your contact information via private message or email (KMartin [at] ebridgesoft [dot] com), I will ensure someone follows up as soon as possible.

Thanks again

-Kevin @ eBridge

jjdunkel is offline Member

I don't see Microsoft Dynamics RMS listed, is this integration planned anytime soon or at all?

Thanks

Hi jjdunkel,

We do in fact offer integration with Microsoft Dynamics RMS. It is one of the most, if not our most recently supported packages. This is likely the reason as to why it is not currently listed on our website.

Did you have any specific questions surrounding integration with Microsoft Dynamics RMS? What were you looking to connect your back-office system to?
    Last edited by eBridge Software; 10-07-2010 at 06:45 AM.

sneha7 is offline Junior Member

Some of the features or advantages of the eBridge integration are:

1) Automated seamless data exchange
    2) No duplicate data entry which minimizes errors
    3) Lower labor costs for additional data entry
    4) Improved date integrity
    5) Accounting system is always kept up to date
    6) Accounting system integration is supported
    Seo Services