Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: aspdnsf: Question

Richnyc30 is offline Senior Member

Default aspdnsf: Question

<xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:AddtoCartForm(ProductID, VariantID, 0, 'left')" disable-output-escaping="yes" />
    means the formatting of the block with the "add to cart" button is contolled in the dll? Can any formatting be done without source code?
    This is the same for printing orders, too, that the formatting is in the source code and any changes to the formatting would require a recompile?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

The form is actually generated in compiled code, yes, but it's styled. You can edit the stylesheet to change that, you don't need source code mods. Just use a tool like Firebug to inspect page elements and find the styles that you need to change.

Richnyc30 is offline Senior Member

Default aspdnsf: ....

I'd like to move the buttons around, not just change the colors. And what if I wanted to add more classes to the style sheet? I looked at styles.css.
    To do physical moves of elements would requlire source code?

Jao is offline Senior Member

Yes, if you wish to alter anything on the AddToCartForm, you'll need a source code for that. If you already have, you can modify it under the AspDotNetStorefrontCommon.ShoppingCart.GetAddToCar tForm (for ML8000 and below) or AspDotNetStorefrontCore.ShoppingCart.GetAddToCartF orm (for ML8010 and above).