Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: New Order Email from Authorize.net is received, but no email from store

cajungirl is offline Junior Member

Default New Order Email from Authorize.net is received, but no email from store

My client is receiving auto-receipt email confirmations from Authorize.net when an order is placed; however, they do not receive a new order email from the storefront.

I have tested the New Order Email Confirmation under Mailing Test in the CP and it sent successfully. All other emails are also working correctly.

All Spam folders have been checked as well.

Any ideas why this may be? Thanks in advance.

Jao is offline Senior Member

Please make sure to set the AppConfig: SendOrderEMailToCustomer to true or AppConfig: Recurring.SendOrderEMailToCustomer if it's a recurring order. Let's see if that resolves the issue....

cajungirl is offline Junior Member

Thanks for your reply Jao. I had SendOrderEMailToCustomer set to false. I overlooked that because I thought those that was for the customer email only (not for the store owner as well) As a customer, I received a confirmation email just fine when testing, so I overlooked this. Thanks so much for your help!