Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: ShowQuantityDiscountTable(ProductID)

Richnyc30 is offline Senior Member

Default ShowQuantityDiscountTable(ProductID)

In version 8 where can I modify the Dsicount table and the text that resides on the product page when ShowQuantityDiscountTable is set to true. I've tried searching everywhere I know.
    <xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:ShowQuantityDiscountTable(ProductI D)" disable-output-escaping="yes" />

Jao is offline Senior Member

If you have the source code, you should find and alter the display on the AspDotNetStorefrontCommon.XSLTExtensionBase.ShowQu antityDiscountTable method (for ML8.0 and below) or spDotNetStorefrontCore.XSLTExtensionBase.ShowQuant ityDiscountTable (for ML8010 and latest)

Default ShowQuantityDiscountTable

If you don't have source code you cannot change the text "what's this"?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Try changing the value of showproduct.aspx.9 in your String Resource Mgr.

Default aspx.9 works

That's the hard part: finding the strings.
    I'm beginning to see the worth of having these strings available in a spreadsheet format. Search and yee shall find.
    Last edited by Richnyc30; 01-03-2010 at 09:51 PM.

Jao is offline Senior Member

Not really so hard. I'll give you a hint to know what strings are hard-coded and what are those that are string resource token controlled by adding the following AppConfig parameter:

Token: showstringresourcekeys
    Value: true/false

Default showstringresourcekeys

Thanks. What a good idea to see the reference to the strings instead of the text of the strings throughout my site.