Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Live TAX on items

smoreo is offline Member

Default Live TAX on items

I have the ML 8 vb source code and am trying to locate where the pipeline inserts the tax data on the cart line items. I am looking to use the Cybersource API with XML and i have the class and request/reply system done, but i need to find where to hook in. I did a quick look at the checkoutreview.aspx page, but i dont see any tax data. Thanks in advance.

Jao is offline Senior Member

You'll also need to look at the Stored procedure: aspdnsf_GetCartSubTotalAndTax...

smoreo is offline Member

Talking

Yeah I found that but how do I access them programmatically? It seems like I am locked out. Can I modify or derive new SPs from them?

Thx

Jao is offline Senior Member

Well, yes, simply copy the stored procedure creation script of the aspdnsf_GetCartSubTotalAndTax on the db/Create AspDotNetStorefront Database.sql and comment out the WITH ENCRYPTION and execute the script and that's it...

These steps will remove your current stored procedure and will replace it with the original yet unlocked version. Ensure a full backup of your database for safety.

smoreo is offline Member

I totally forgot about that! thx