Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Category Description Fields

knowledge_quest is offline Junior Member

Question Category Description Fields

Hello all,
    I am having difficulty with my category description field displaying to far down my page. In an attempt to accomplish something similiar to this post) I have added two banner images to the description field in two separate categories.

I have changed the default med. image to a 10x10 white square (so it should look like there is no image) and added stretch:false to the CategoryImg_icon and CategoryImg_medium.

In one category it displays at the top of the page as it should but on this particular category with the same settings there is a large amount of space before the "description" field begins to display, which is closer to the bottom of the page.

Example: http://www.championsondisplay.com/c-9065-nfl.aspx

Is there an adjustment that should be made to entity.grid.xml.config?

Can anyone advise on how to adjust the padding or spacing to move images in the description field up, flush with the top of the page?

Thanks in advance for any help,
    Lisa Acuff,
    www.Zen-Webs.com
    ----Learning Something New Every Day----

knowledge_quest is offline Junior Member

I should probably also add that this problem is exclusive to ie.
    Lisa Acuff,
    www.Zen-Webs.com
    ----Learning Something New Every Day----