Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: ASPdotnetstorefront Hosting company

jentruong is offline Junior Member

Default ASPdotnetstorefront Hosting company

I have a ready-to-launch e-website using aspdotnetstorefront ML 7. I'm looking for ASPdotnetstorefront Hosting company that has 100% service that take care everything from server to make sure my website running properly (My knowledge about server is 0%, I only know how to create website.). Right now I use serverintellect.com. Their service is very bad, I have long period of downtime, I'm talking about 2-3 days downtime. Also it's very often too.

Thanks
    jen

Jao is offline Senior Member

You might want to check on our hosting partners

Sean is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by jentruong View Post
    I have a ready-to-launch e-website using aspdotnetstorefront ML 7. I'm looking for ASPdotnetstorefront Hosting company that has 100% service that take care everything from server to make sure my website running properly (My knowledge about server is 0%, I only know how to create website.). Right now I use serverintellect.com. Their service is very bad, I have long period of downtime, I'm talking about 2-3 days downtime. Also it's very often too.

Thanks
    jen
    Jen, I have used ServerIntellect for years. Apart from a couple instances where quality may have dipped for a short period of time (which they made every effort to make up for) I never experienced ongoing bad service, either on their shared hosted account or dedicated server accounts. Are you on their shared hosting services or dedicated?
    /// Sean ///

Rachel Winder - SI is offline Junior Member

Default Hosting

Hello Jen!

Firstly, I'm so terribly sorry to read about your frustrations. Regardless of what platform you're hosted on, I assure you whatever issues you've experienced are extraordinarily rare and we are committed to assisting in every possible way that we can.

My name is Rachel Winder and I'm an Account Manager at Server Intellect. Please contact me personally so I can look into this issue further. I assure you that I can get to the bottom of the issue.

We have been a partner of ASPDotNetStoreFront for many years. Currently we provide FREE StoreFront installation on new orders. We've custom tailored solutions for hundreds of StoreFront customers and are confident in our ability to deliver those solutions --- I assure you that we want to make this a great experience for you too.

Please contact me as soon as possible so that I can make sure you're properly taken care of, Jen. I consider this matter extremely urgent and will look forward to hearing from you.

sales@serverintellect.com
    rachel.winder@serverintellect.com
    +1-800-317-8552 ext. 112
    +1-321-332-6825 ext. 112

estephen is offline Senior Member

I use SI and their service rocks. Never any problems with them. Especially not 2-3 days of down time. They even do stuff for me I would expect to have to do for myself.

Honestly I'm not sure how their support could be any better. Just look at the SI response above - how many companies do that?

And all SI support is US based. Worth it's weight in gold.

rpaa is offline Junior Member

i don't know what you're talking about. i've used server intellect for the last 5 years. i have a dedicated server and have also used their VPS and have never had an issue they didn't take care of immediately. their service is excellent.