Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Auto Upload for Google Feeds

RaySouthern is offline Junior Member

Default Auto Upload for Google Feeds

Hello,

I am trying to setup a feed to Google Merchant Center using the instructions on the site.

If I configure AutoFTP, does this mean that ASPDNSF will automatically FTP changes to the store to GMC? If so, how often?

If not, then how often is the feed saved in the images directory updated? Is it only when the "Execute Feed" button is pressed?

Thanks,
    - Ray Southern

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Whether or not you have AutoFTP set to yes, the feed is only created when you click the Execute Feed button. When you do so it'll either try to FTP the file up, or just create it in the images folder.

Nagesh_Vitta is offline Member

Default Autoftp

Hi,

I kept AUOFTP "YES" in feeds sections and configured the googlebase xml file.

Does it mean file sent daily to google?

Regards
    Nagesh