Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Upsell Price Assistance

ram is offline Senior Member

Default Upsell Price Assistance

Hi. We have done quite a few customizations to our code and one of them is the pricing. I need help in fixing an error in price. For all the items, we have the upsell items enabled. I open an item page and add that item to cart along with another item from the upsell tab. Since I'm not logged in, it asks me to log in. After I login, it shows me the cart with two items. The item in the product page automatically had the new price according to the customer level discount but the item in the upsell tab didn't. How can I fix this? Thank you.

Jao is offline Senior Member

Well, that's actually normal if the user that is currently logged belongs to a customer level with some discounts and extended pricing applied, it will also reflect on the shopping cart. Please feel free to clarify if I happen to misunderstood you...

Yes, item added to cart showed the new price according to the customer level discount, but the item selected from the upsell tab (on the same page) didn't show the new price. How to fix this?

Could you please tell us what version you're currently on?

Ml 8.0.0.0

Please submit a support ticket. One of our technical support engineers should be able to provide you further assistance and if necessary, the patch you need. Please don't forget to affix your order number and this thread's URL on your postage...