Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Deal of the day plugin?

rpeters83 is offline Member

Default Deal of the day plugin?

Our client is requesting a deal of the day plugin to display a product on the homepage once a day. We already have a XML template ready to go, but it would need to allow for queuing up of products and daily rotation. Is there anything remotely like this? I couldn't find one from my searches. Worse case we'll build one but would like to see if one exists. Thanks.

Rob is offline Senior Member

I think you'd have to build one (xmlpackage) but it would be pretty simple. You'd have to key off of some flag on the product table probably, and then just pull those products out and render in the format you want on the home page (e.g. grid, or more detailed product listing, etc). Not hard, but almost always just a bit custom.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart