Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: NewsLetters

husam is offline Junior Member

Default NewsLetters

I read this feather in the AspDotNetStorefront ML 64

Built In Customer Mailing Manager: Send e-mails or HTML newsletters to registered customers. Design your newsletter in FrontPage or DreamWeaver and send to registered customers, or send to only customer with orders

What are the steps to send newsletter to registered customers ??? I could not find any articles that help me on the online Help .

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

Were you looking for this particular manual or?

mbertulli is offline Senior Member

Husam,

The other option (and more popular with our clients) is to use a third party service like Constant Contact to do e-mail marketing. These services have much richer tool sets for doing e-mail marketing.
    Matthew Bertulli
    Demac Media
    mbertulli@demacmedia.com
    Custom Web Design & E-Commerce Development
    AspDotNetStoreFront Platinum DevNet Partner
    ----

Custom Skinning & Design
    Web Services Integration
    Custom Reporting
    Salesforce.com eCommerce AspDotNetStoreFront Integration

Rob is offline Senior Member

We also have a direct newsletter table built into the next v9 release...to expand on the (fairly simple) mailing mgr, but yes, 3rd party contact mgrs often offer many additional management features
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart