Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Address Form on selectaddress.aspx?

akeller is offline Member

Default Address Form on selectaddress.aspx?

I am confused on how to edit the form for the customer to input their address on the selectaddress.aspx page.

I see where the validation occurs in the .vb code-behind in that page, but what if I wanted to change the items in a drop down, add some more controls or edit the current ones? How would I accomplish this?

I apologize if there is a clear answer to this and I am missing it, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

George the Great is offline Senior Member

In InitializePageContent in selectaddress.aspx.vb, you'll find this line
    Code:
    litNewAddressForm.Text = newAddress.InputHTML()
    This is the line responsible for the different form elements. InputHTML() is a method in the AspDotNetStorefrontCore project (or the AspDotNetStorefrontCommon project depending on which version you are using) in the Address class (Address.vb). Access to this code requires source, and changes to the Address class will require a recompile in Visual Studio.
    <a href="http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com">Shopping Cart Software</a>

akeller is offline Member

Thanks George!

You AspDotNetStorefront Staff guys, and gal have not failed me yet! I can't believe I didn't see that.