Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Multi warehouse locations

Avparts is offline Junior Member

Default Multi warehouse locations

I know that aspdotnetstorefront does not allow for inventory from different warehouses to show for each product on the front end, but this is what I am trying to do. Is there a program that works with asp storefront to accomplish this?

For example, I want the customer to be able to select a product and see all available warehouses that stock that product and what is the real time stock availability in each warehouse. Then the customer has the ability to choose which warehouse they want it shipped out of. This is helpful if the closest warehouse is out of stock but it is available in another warehouse in a different state.

Wil
    sales@avparts.com

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

See this thread, this might help a bit.