Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Determine what page I'm on!?!

jonathanb is offline Junior Member

Default Determine what page I'm on!?!

Hi all,

On the "template.ascx" page, what code can I use to determine the name of the page I'm on??

(I need to turn on/of various parts o the template accordingly).

I can do this in an xml template using <xsl:value-o select="//PageName" />, but I'll be darned if I can work out how to get the page name in the default.ascx page.

Please help!

Jao is offline Senior Member

You could use this procedure instead, change this line under the {root}/App_Code/SkinBase.cs

Code:
    m_SETitle =  AppLogic.AppConfig("SE_MetaTitle");
    To:
    Code:
    m_SETitle = Regex.Replace(CommonLogic.GetThisPageName(false),".aspx",": ") +  AppLogic.AppConfig("SE_MetaTitle");
    This should change the title based on the current page (e.g Wishlist: StoreName)

BFG 9000 is offline Senior Member

You can include an xmlpackage in your template - then use the xmlpackage to determine the page your on & show content (or not) accordingly.

TTFN

BFG