Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: price is showing $0.00

htdev is offline Junior Member

Default price is showing $0.00

I just noticed that although my product variants have a price, $0.00 is being displayed.
    This is the result of a a javascript file executing, because when I disable js in my browser the price I set is displayed. This happens on several browsers.

This appears to happen in '\jscripts\aps.js' around line 66 in the function 'checkPrice(vid)'. Why does this happen? What is the intention behind this script? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Is there somewhere where I can disable the dynamic pricing? I hesitate to comment out the javascript, since I don't know what else makes use of it. Is there somewhere where I can set the dynamic price?

Jao is offline Senior Member

Well, I'm afraid that's not generic or out of the box. Probably, a customized or added js file. It's best to ask your developer regarding that matter...