Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Why only BillingAddress.Address1 and not Address2 get send to WorldPay gateway?

scode is offline Junior Member

Default Why only BillingAddress.Address1 and not Address2 get send to WorldPay gateway?

Hi,
    I've noticed that in the Web\checkoutpayment.aspx.cs:1431 you only send BillingAddress.Address1 to WorldPay Juniour gateway. But what about the BillingAddress.Address2 part?

Could it be that missing Address2 part could potentially cause credit card payment failure? I'm currently considering whether or not I should modify the code so it would be sending
    Code:
    BillingAddress.Address1 + "," + BillingAddress.Address2
    but I'm not sure if this modification is really needed.

I would appreciate a reply from the ASPDNSF developers.

I'm using ML 8.0.1.2

Thanks,
    Yury

Jao is offline Senior Member

Well, Address2 is an optional field for most of the gateways. So by default, we really didn't include it out of the box, but you're free to add it, if it's critical to your business requirement...

scode is offline Junior Member

Thanks for the reply. I don't really have "business requirement" But I'm just concerned....in case if WorldPay receives the address that has only the Address1 part of the address. Could it potentially lead to AVS check failure?

Jao is offline Senior Member

Nope, not really. As I said, if the gateway requires an Address fields, only the Address1 is needed, Address2 is optional and sometimes. It's never needed at all. The store will not allow a blank Address1, therefore, it would impossible for the store to send out an empty Address1...